RELIABLE GARBAGE PICK-UP
Thank you for choosing R.G.P.! We have been in business since 1997. We have a few basic requirements for collection at your residence, they are stated below. Please keep this notice for future reference.
- YOU MUST CONTACT US IF YOU CANCEL SERVICE! WE WILL CONTINUE SERVICE AND EXPECT PAYMENT IF YOU DO NOT INFORM US THAT YOU ARE CANCELLING.
- Garbage must be set out the night before your pick-up day.
- Household garbage only, sorry no yard debris, construction material or junk. If you need these other items hauled off, call us to make arrangements (for a fee) .
- QUARTERLY PAYMENTS- are to be made quarterly; Jan. 1st, April 1st, July 1st and Oct 1st. We will send a bill several weeks in advance.
- MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- ACH (Auto withdrawal from checking account)
- CREDIT CARD (Auto withdrawal from credit card).
- Withdrawals will be done between the 4th & 8th of each month.
- Late Payment Fee : Bills will be due on the 1st of each quarter. There is a 14 day grace period. At 9:00 AM on the 14th all drop boxes and our P.O. box will be checked. If your payment is not there it will be considered late. A new bill will be generated which will include a $5.00 late fee.
- SUSPENDED SERVICE: Service will be suspended on the 29th if payment has still not been made. Service will resume when payment has been made.
- Payments must be sent to P.O. Box or put in drop box next to the Video Warehouse on Big A Road or at Stumpy’s on Hwy 328 & Seven Forks Rd.
- CURBSIDE CUSTOMERS: Your limit is the amount you can put in a 95g cart. If you need a second cart one will be provided to you for an additional $8 per mo.
: Michael @ RGP
- HOLIDAYS: We do not pick up on the six major holidays- New Years Day , Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas. If the holiday is ON or BEFORE your pick up day your trash will be picked up one day later. (Example: If holiday is on a Tuesday, Monday route will be picked up on Monday, Tuesday route will be picked up on Wednesday, Wed. on Thurs. etc.) Does not apply if Holiday is on Saturday or Sunday.