RELIABLE GARBAGE PICK-UP
Thank you for choosing R.G.P.! We have been in business since 1997. We have a few basic requirements for collection at your residence, they are stated below. Please keep this notice for future reference.
- YOU MUST CONTACT US IF YOU CANCEL SERVICE! WE WILL CONTINUE SERVICE AND EXPECT PAYMENT IF YOU DO NOT INFORM US THAT YOU ARE CANCELLING.
- Garbage must be set out the night before your pick-up day.
- Household garbage only, sorry no yard debris, construction material or junk. If you need these other items hauled off, call us to make arrangements (for a fee) .
- QUARTERLY PAYMENTS- are to be made quarterly; Jan. 1st, April 1st, July 1st and Oct 1st. We will send a bill several weeks in advance.
- MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- ACH (Auto withdrawal from checking account)
- CREDIT CARD (Auto withdrawal from credit card).
- Withdrawals will be done between the 4th & 8th of each month.
- Late Payment Fee : Bills will be due on the 1st of each quarter. There is a 14 day grace period. At 9:00 AM on the 14th all drop boxes and our P.O. box will be checked. If your payment is not there it will be considered late. A new bill will be generated which will include a $5.00 late fee.
- SUSPENDED SERVICE: Service will be suspended on the 29th if payment has still not been made. Service will resume when payment has been made.
- Payments must be sent to P.O. Box or put in drop box next to the Golds Gym on Big A Road or at Stumpy’s on Hwy 328 & Seven Forks Rd.
- GARGAGE LIMIT: Your limit is the amount you can put in a 95g cart. If you need a second cart one will be provided to you for an additional $8 per mo.
: Michael @ RGP
- HOLIDAYS: We do not pick up on the six major holidays- New Years Day , Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas. If the holiday is ON or BEFORE your pick up day(the days we run during the week) WE NOW ONLY RUN TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY, your trash will be picked up one day later. (Example: If holiday is on a Tuesday, Tuesday route will be picked up on Wednesday, Wed. on Thurs. and Thurs. on Friday) Does not apply if Holiday is on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.